We are proud to welcome Master Select Group (MSG) as the newest member of the FMA Vanuatu family. Harnessing MetaTrader 4 (MT4), the world’s most popular trading platform, MSG enables online trading across six products: precious metals, crude oil, foreign exchange, stock index, US stocks and cryptocurrency (including Bitcoin and Ether). MSG is regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC), but also the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre (FINTRAC) in Canada and the Financial Services Authority in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
MSG’s mission is to power a leading trading platform that is recognized internationally for its professional expertise by prioritizing security and stability. They pride themselves on a smooth and efficient online trading experience that is both professional and transparent for retail clients and institutional clients from across the globe.
MSG takes six measures to safeguard their clients’ assets:
- They are regulated by multiple financial authorities.
- They segregate their client assets.
- They always deposit funds in AA rated banks.
- They welcome supervision by the client financial committee.
- They do their utmost to safeguard account and information security.
- They diversify capital storage.
An additional benefit of trading with MSG is their M Club, a membership program that enables users to accumulate points that can be redeemed for different rewards. There are various ways to accumulate points, including registering for a new account and trading in foreign exchange, cryptocurrency and stocks. Rewards range from jewelry and luggage to laptops and smart watches. It’s even possible to redeem a brand-new Tesla! For more information about this program, click here. For more information about MSG, click here.
What does FMA Vanuatu membership mean?
As a member of FMA Vanuatu, Master Select Group will have access to:
- Comprehensive information on industry regulations, standards and practices.
- Updates on changes in legislation and other relevant information.
- Representation before Vanuatu authorities and international bodies.
- A platform to participate in lobbying for legislative change.
FMA Vanuatu was established to secure Vanuatu’s financial industry, which we believe is crucial for the country’s economic growth and development. This is especially true as Covid-19 is predicted to hamper the tourism industry for many years to come. Throughout 2021, we will be looking at increasing and enhancing the benefits of membership to continue supporting participants in the industry, and in turn the Vanuatu economy.
Our founding members
Stay updated on our latest news.